With the perfect splash of effortless greenery, each decoration boasts a simple terracotta pot with realistic green soil accents and neatly-shaped stems. Measuring only 15cm in diameter and 32cm in height, this preserved ball topiary with terracotta pot will fit anywhere inside the home, such as desks, coffee tables, or shelves.
Why Preserved Ball Topiary Popular?
- The small spherical potted plants will not occupy a lot of space, and any room can use this potted plant as decoration.
- The flower pots with old metal luster are quite retro and trendy in recent years.
- The pine needles are the main body of the whole shape. The dark green is old-fashioned and a bit calm, which is very suitable for the study’s atmosphere. The pine tree is green all the year, which has a beautiful meaning of longevity.
How to Maintain Preserved Plants?
- Although the preserved topiary has a long lifespan, it is relatively fragile and will quickly lose its original brilliance if it is not maintained correctly.
- Please note that organic preserved plants are not for placement in direct sunlight.
- You only have to mist the cypress ball leaves once a month to keep them looking fresh, but don’t water them directly.
- Please do not put it too close to a heat source (radiator, halogen, fireplace).
If you are also interested in other preserved plants, please mail us to get more information; we are pleased to discuss different product designs with you.