Preserved Natural Moss is a light-colored shrub-like Cladmus lichen. It is an erect, multi-branched plant that grows to 8 cm tall and covers a large area. It can be used as a pasture for reindeer, moose, caribou, and musk ox. It grows in an open environment with good drainage and can be seen mainly in high mountains’ tundra. It is an extremely cold-resistant creature. Pure natural moss panels like this, after dehydration, can preserve the original real appearance and can be transformed into decorations and other commercial uses. The outdoor square is also available to be used as the different plants’ accessories and performs a vital role in business circumstances.
What colors can we provide?
Standard colors: Colorful colors can bring more inspiration and display space to the design. We have ten kinds of conventional colors to choose from, which can meet most users’ needs and daily decorations.
Customized colors: A small number of customers have some special requirements for product colors; as long as meeting a certain amount of purchase, we can complete this point.
What are the product forms of preserved natural moss?
Box moss: The most basic reindeer moss panels we can provide is in bulk and sold in the form of weighing. Bulk moss is easy to use in various designs. With the help of mature dyeing technology, we can provide consumers with multiple colors for easy matching.
Preserved moss wall: If you want to use it for a large area quickly, this 50*50 cm size moss is more convenient. The softback is easy to cut to the required size, suitable for wall or floor decoration.
Framed moss: Compared with other forms, the framed reindeer moss panels are more like a work of art decoration, which can play a good embellishment effect on the blank wall. Of course, you can select color and size.
What questions about moss are of concern to buyers?
- What are the factors related to the price?
- Height, thickness, and density
- How to distinguish different qualities
- Product height, diameter, size, and fixing time
- Preservation method
- Dry and protect from light
- Conditions of Use/Environment
- Do not rely on water, windows, or near radiators. It is best not to be near places with strong sunlight. The operating temperature is between -20 and 50 degrees.
- Blow off dust regularly with cold air from a hairdryer.
- Process production procedures
- After screening, rinsing, drying, dehumidification, re-screening, coloring, preservation and softening, and finally packing and quality control screening again.
- Chemical composition table
- Alcohol Organics
- Dye quality level
- Reactive dyes
- Bottom back type
- Density board and felt
- Shelf life
- Indoor 3~5 years